It's been an interesting week. Wed. I went back to the eye doc and the second eye is doing well. I said I could see Russia from my kitchen window. Well not quite but maybe it's Alaska I can see. Distance is great and reading is becoming easier and easier. No big print for me anymore. There could be some more improvement in the next three weeks. We'll see. The newspaper is a bit of a stretch but I read the headlines and then get on the Internet with Indystar.com and read on line what I really want to read. The newspaper contrast is not good. Not enough black ink. Doug and I are working on getting trunks to Kenya at this point. SEM left 5 to send and we are down to three. Not bad for a weeks work of trying to find folks going who can take a trunk with them. Did choir last night. Eyes really got tired but I made it through. This morning I had my three month check up with the regular doc and that went well as it usually does. The sewing machine is back and I'm on to some great stuff for a choir friend music teacher who needs stuff made for her Christmas program. It's simple but I can get that crossed off my to do list one of these days. Today Andrew Russell is 4 years old. Such a treat of a grandson as well as all the other 4 grandsons. Yup...just another reminder that granddaughters don't rule in this family.
Happy Birthday Andrew.
Friday, November 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment