Woo, woo...I think I might be learning something. And here are the pie eaters with little Andrew's head showing. He told me it was him when he saw the hair and I would agree. Well, I guess it's one pie eater and the other one is talking. You might be hearing again from me...I've got to get this picture thing in my head.
Monday, November 30, 2009
By myself...maybe.
Woo, woo...I think I might be learning something. And here are the pie eaters with little Andrew's head showing. He told me it was him when he saw the hair and I would agree. Well, I guess it's one pie eater and the other one is talking. You might be hearing again from me...I've got to get this picture thing in my head.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I guess that's Rick on the left -- who's eating pie straight ahead?
Post a Comment