Sunday, November 22, 2009

Busy again

Another flurry of a week. How do I manage? Maybe I don't think! Wed. Church/bell practice and more. Thurs B and B and Choir and more...Friday and Saturday afternoons from 12 to 6 I worked at the International Festival selling Imani items. It was very slow, hot and I was bushed again. I did lots of talking to many people about the Ampath program. But there was lots to see and hear. Today was Hospitality time at church, bells played and the choir sang and then FOOTBALL IN AMERICA! The Colts did it again. Payton manages to win somehow. It's an undefeated season so far. Amazing, amazing. I decided to get the Christmas Tree up late this afternoon, It's finished. I wanted to come home from Ga. with a decorated house finished. Tomorrow I'm off to church to decorate the altar for Thanksgiving. I'm not quite sure what it will look like but I'm sure it will be fine. I'd like to get more Xmas decorating done. Then I have got to get this Thanksgiving trip to Ga. put together. We're leaving early Wed. morning and I'm sure Eric wants to get the van packed Tues. evening. It's a busy time.

No comments: