Well...what do you know...I've done this moving picture thing into the blog two times...Well, Kimmy has been at my elbow. So...be prepared. I think I'm learning new things. And hopefully it will stick. Now Rick...something more than Dust Bunny might be coming from you. We'll see. Isn't this little kid one of the best you have ever seen. It's Adam with blond hair and chocolate brown eyes. Looks just like JB and this point.
Monday, November 30, 2009
Another one.
Well...what do you know...I've done this moving picture thing into the blog two times...Well, Kimmy has been at my elbow. So...be prepared. I think I'm learning new things. And hopefully it will stick. Now Rick...something more than Dust Bunny might be coming from you. We'll see. Isn't this little kid one of the best you have ever seen. It's Adam with blond hair and chocolate brown eyes. Looks just like JB and this point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment