Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tuesday

This afternoon I had an "argument" with Javan. My position was that it was Monday and his position was that it was Tuesday. Well, he won. I don't know where Monday went. Today the job was again at Sally Test. Amy A and I finished inventorying the walk in storage room. Now most of what is in the room is accounted for. That was a huge job. This afternoon we finished the same job for Sarah Ellen concerning her back porch. That lady just has about 10 irons in the fire. No man could do that. She arrives at Sally Test and on the walk to the room she is making reservations for a weekend at Nukuru with Leigh, the kids and some other family members. Joe had "made" them but it really didn't happen. Then she arrives at the ST Room and the phone rings with more questions. Then she checks e-mail to see if the reservations really have happened. Then a bunch of visiting people walk in and she talkes to them and then it's 8:30 and she has a meeting with the nurses that work for her and that lasts till 9:15. Then it's more and more stuff. I'm just happy to be in the room with her. Today the children were reciting nursery rhymes. Thay have such a cute english accent. Makes me smile. Well, I thought...these kids don't know what Hey Diddle Diddle really is all about so we acted it out. What fun. I think they thought I was freaking funny. I had to laugh just at what I thought they were thinking about this 70 yr. old white haired grandma was doing trying to jump over the moon! What fun. The teachers were a hoot as well. I wished I had a fiddle! We played with the children, talked to more folks and then at 1:00 Javan arrived and took us home for lunch at the IU house. Well, Ms. SEM had a list of aboug 10 things to do so I got her lunch at the IU house and took it to her office. Joe had a laugh about that but SEM had time to work during her lunch. Then she went back to ST in the afternoon arriving home around 4:30. Amy and I stayed at the house and inventoried the back porch. That is finished now. I sat and had a diet coke, did some knitting, passed out some stocking caps to the guards and now I'm waiting for the supper bell at 6:30.
Tonight after supper I'm working on cleaning and straightening a huge cupboard in SEM's office. I did two parts last night and tonight it's the third one. It's full of office supplies. Tomorrow SEM and I and Amy Altmeyer are going out to a clinic to check out what is being done to entertain the children coming for treatment or just coming with an adult who is ill. I'm not sure where we're going but I know I'll see alot. Time is getting short.

No comments: