Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tuesday again.

Lots happening still. I had a sewing blitz last Saturday and made 10 more baby bibs. Fun, fun. They look like spring is happening. Then on to yesterday's sewing story of making another bag for Marilyn. The lining is frog fabric/ It's cute but I messed for a while with color for the front of the bag. It started out as a pink flower but just didn't work with the green background. So...now it's two refreshing clean yellow flowers, interesting leaves and a little frog covered with french knots peeking out from behind the flower. I'm pleased and I think Marilyn will like it. It's coloring with fabric. The person getting the bag likes frogs! Special order for sure.

I'm on to PT for my neck. Goodness. I got a work out yesterday with great strong PT hands messing with my neck. I was sore for three hr. after we finished but that just tells me we have a long way to go with getting all the muscles working correctly again. I'm doing neck stretches three times a day. The PT lady said she is using tools next. My neck was stretched out of place to do that with the first treatment. I think this will be torcher until things turn around. I'm giving this my best shot for sure. I want to garden with less or better yet no pain this year.

The weather is warming up. I think it will reach 60 today. It's pansey time. I'll try a little digging today. Just a little. Time to burn the grass and I should do that this morning since there is a promise of wind later on today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As you are getting your neck stretched, just remember the littlest Russell (of the older generation) who now has a prescription for cholesterol-lowering medication. The numbers have been climbing little by little for the past 10 years and hit 238 this year. He turns SIXTY in April.