Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Busy Bee

My life is crazy but I like it. Humm...sounds like Kate and John. (TV show for you folks that don't know that) Morehouse Glee Club breakfast was a success. What wonderful boys with wonderful voices. You all should hear them if they are in your neighborhood. Mannerly southern gentleman I would say. Then from 12 to 2 the artistic church members had an art show in Fellowship Hall. First one of it's kind in at least 50 years. Wonderful quilts, dolls, fabric art, calligraphy, gourds and paintings. What fun. I crashed when I got home at 3. One reason...change to daylight savings time. Up at 4...old time to get to church to get the egg casseroles going. Uck on the time change. It could have been another Sunday. We attended the Morehouse concert Sat. night and then did a Panera Run. Yesterday was a morning for Visual Arts preparation for Easter. 4 of us did a ton of work in 2 hrs. That's my attention span at this point. Then home and on to the Cottingham children after school. Their grandmother...good friend Sue... usually watches them but grandfather Frank is very sick with a heart valve surgery. I'll be there today and tomorrow with the girls. Girls are different then boys...I love my boys...enough said. We're getting North Notes in the mail this morning. Still knitting a hat a day. In some respects looking forward to empty on the calendar Friday. I could do some flowerbed work. A few are cleaned up but more to go.

No comments: