Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday morning

This morning is a church morning with decorating for Lent. A few ladies are joining me and I think I'm organized so that this morning should run itself. Lots to do but I think we'll do as much as we can today. Tomorrow is another day. Janet W, got her Christmas stocking for Belle. The bags for the children for the Easter retreat are finished and out of here. Knitted two hats yesterday. Watched a little basketball. Hospitality went well at church. Lots of people stoping in and connecting with folks. It's just a fun place to be. The long banner we will use during Eastertide is back at church. A few more projects to do but it's break time for a few days. Now it's coffee time and the newspaper. Might make a trip to the mailbox or I might just read on line. That's the lazy way.

No comments: