Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Wednesday
Costumes...Jacob is wearing the hat and vest. I have so many things that are on the reservation table...I'm making 40 bags for Janet W. for Bible School. That's a few months away but I don't like to get behind. I'm making a Christmas stocking for Janet W's grandbaby Belle, revising some banners that Doris made and now need much needed attention because of use and age. One is in pieces on the floor of the sewing room, the other in pieces on a shelf, I made 4 4x4 foam core boards that illustrate 4 of the Sunday sermons in Lent. I did paper mache on a lamb that was falling apart and now looks like new. Tom Woo, an orthapedic surgeon fixed it with plaster and and fiberglass bandages used for casts and he is on board to fix the donkey that has two broken ears. He's having a blast with this project and I am to after wanting these two things fixed for at least 10 years. I finally figured out who could get the job done. I'm a little slow would you say. Still knitting hats and last night learned how to make purses out of plastic bags. I did get some fabric given to me today that would make great costumes. I need to wash the musty smelling fabric. Broke a tooth some time...don't know when and I got a temporary cap on it this morning. The washing machine gets fixed on Friday, the well pump got a new pressure tank last week, the grinder for the new sewer system being put in the neighborhood was delivered yesterday...Way to much stuff going on but when it rains it pours. Tonight is bells, tomorrow is soup kitchen. We have plenty of food. Yahoo. Choir tomorrow night. Friday...I'm looking forward to. Might be bag day come to think of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Do you have any time to sleep, Lela?
I sleep but getting old sometimes makes that different then when I was 20. It's either a curse or a benifit. Can't decide. It is really quiet at 4:30 am.
Post a Comment