Thursday, February 12, 2009
Thursday again
Time flies. Still knitting, knitting. It's fun to choose colors to knit hats. This week I bought with someone elses money!! 52 pr. of men's gloves for next winter. Always thinking ahead. These will go to soup kitchen guys. The days are flying by and I forget what happens 24 hrs. after it happens. I did some sewing for Kat and church making costumes for children in Sunday School as Kat ordered. I worked at the front desk two days and worked at the hospitality table for church picture taking for a new directory, soup kitchen was today, handbells was last night, choir is tonight and tomorrow I'll be at home I THINK! And Saturday is JB's birthday. It's a bummer we are not in Michigan. It's handbells Sunday morning. What a bummer. Things happen I guess. The snow is gone, gone. Yesterday was a huge wind and rain storm. It was a little scary at times. Got to get to my knitting. So long you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You've got to get some photos on your blog. It would be fun to see these costumes -- maybe someone in Michigan would like a set to use when she takes care of kids during the week. . .
Post a Comment