Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tuesday again.

Today was a fun slow day. I spent at least 3 hours talking and eating and more talking with 3 other church friends at Binkley's. We all are turning 70 this year. Don't want to call it a celebration. Maybe happening will do. Lots of good visiting and laughing. This evening the choir is singing at a prayer service on the campus of Marion College. We're singing two things. It should be a good service with many religiions represented in the service. Yesterday Andrew stopped by while Kat has some PT for a sore hip/back. What a little guy. Lots of fun. Tomorrow morning is more PT for Kat and this time Eric and Andrew are stopping by while Kat does PT. It's Andrew's second birthday and Eric is taking off work but still feel a little unable to take care of Andrew. It's the lifting things that he's afraid of so the Men will be enjoying each other I'm sure. His shoulder continues to improve but I think it will be a slow healing process. I'm off to church to do my morning of telephone answering and working on activities for our worship bags that the smaller children use during church. I want to get 6 months of activities ready at a time. It's looking activitiy sheets up on the internet and then getting them all printed and ready for each month. I'll also stop at the store to get necessary food for Thursday's soup kitchen as well as our Hospitality Hr. on Sunday. Tomorrow night is handbells. That's it for now. Go Colts. Super job last Sunday afternoon.

No comments: