Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday Morning

Where does the time go? Well, to start with...Last night my sister Mary K and I went to an organ, Carmel Orchestra program at St. Lukes Un. Meth. Church. It was WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL. The guest organist was Cameron Carpenter, a 27 yr. old obsessed with the organ. Wow. He played with the symphony the Symphonie Concertonte, Op. 81 by J. Jongen. Most by memory. The orchestra also did The Planets by Gustav Holst. It was a very entertaining evening to put it mildly. Money very well spent. I would say that will be the highlight of the month for sure. Friday Kat/Eric/Andrew had a birthday celebration. Andrew is just a hoot to watch. He jibber constently and is so intent on what he's doing. He loved being the center of attention and after all it was his birthday. The rest of the week was same as some others, bells, choir, desk work getting ready for soup kitchen and soup kitchen. Had some quarterly blook work done and need to do more since for some reason my blood has to much calcium in it. I guess the question is...where is it coming from. I'm hoping not from my bones. I had a great bone density test about 6 mo. ago. I'll get that done tomorrow. Kat is bringing Andrew here tomorrow and then she's on to her PT work. Eric is doing well but needs to get started on his PT. I hope he is a fast healer. This morning we are playing bells at church for both services, working at the hospitality hr. I just heard Doug's alarm so the day is beginning and we're out of here soon.

No comments: