Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Very Hard
It's very hard here in Central Indiana to ride one's bike in 90 degree or more temp. There is definately something wrong with the brain if one thinks that's NORMAL. Oh, well. What can we do about that. Nothiing. Cool again. Needed two blankets last night sleeping with all the windows open. I love those night noises. Down to one pain pill at night. I'm afraid I'm using them to help sleep as well as keep the pain down. Watered flowers last night and finishing up this morning. Left arm is still in a sling so not using it to pull the hose. Watering once a week seems to do the trick. Tomatoes are wonderful. I'm making something with egg plant tonight. Sh...don't tell Doug. He will figure it out. So suspicious. Watching the tube again today. Wishing I could sew but that's to come later. It's very interesting how the muscles transfer stress to other parts of the body. That's it from Carmel. Doug's at his heart rehab or exercise class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment