Leslie. I'd love to be sitting in the tent in the rain at Fort Wilkins. That is if it's not cold. Such good summer memories of camping in the rain. Lots of funny things happened.
Surgery is over and I'm on the road to recovery. I have a ball full of dope that delivers med. to the nerve along with vicadon. I feel like the dope queen. I'm staying ahead of the pain. My left arm is completely numb and it's a crazy sensation not knowing where the arm is. It doesn't move which is wonderful for healing although I'm learning to use my fingers once again. Dressing is off tomorrow, iceing twice a day which I love and back to the doctor next Wed. Then I'm sure to get my rehab assignment. Yesterday was a day to do nothing and I think it will be the same today. I have my little nest upstairs with the T V and another one in the livingroom with the lounger. That's my night bed. Doug made my sandwich last night along with a cup of tea and I think I'll hang on to his expertise for a while longer. Yahoo.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Doug actually made a sandwich and tea???
Post a Comment