Monday, August 25, 2008

Monday Morning

One week ago this morning I was on the way to the hospital for shoulder fix-up. Not a bad surgery compared to the right shoulder. It surprises me every day. Tried the bed last night for sleeping but there was just to much room to move around. Back to the chair which was perfect. All of the windows in the living room are open and it feels like I'm sleeping outside. That's also perfect. Nothing planned for today. I'll probably be TV bound with the convention. Did church yesterday which went very well although we didn't stay for the church picnic. No reason to bite off more than one can chew. (Picnic...ha, ha) I slept for three hrs. in the afternoon. That was really a surprise. Colts lost their preseason game. First game in the new arena. Garden needs water. Might do that today but again I might not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A pain ball? That sounds like a very strange gothic sport, or a really bad dance night out. Glad you're on the mend and your humor is intact. Your downstairs "nest" sounds perfect, but I suspect you'd like it to "morph" into the rocker at the shop for a few moments. Kudos to Doug for his caretaking. Is he serving you Pop tarts yet? And let God water that garden. (The garden up here? Tomatoes still not red, and frost warnings in Ontonagon last night. Good grief.)