Saturday, August 30, 2008
Saturday Afternoon
I am lazy and bored to pieces. Just not a whole lot of energy but I know this will change but as you all know...NOT soon enough. Worked a little in the flowerbeds trying to trim out some dead stuff. I've got to watch the shoulder so can't do much for very long. Everything is beginning to need watering and I might do some of that tonight. That is if I can wake up. I'm going to see if Doug will take me to a woodland garden that our Greenspace group has supported to the tune of $30.000 dollars to purchase woodland plants. I've heard that it's beautiful so that might wake me up if I can get moving. I'm doing PT and icing the shoulder two times a day. I count that as my entertainment. See, I'm desperate. Oh, well, sounds like I'm whining. I would agree.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You might try bike riding it is working for the AC/Food provider. Giving him lots of energy - at least while on the bike - then it is nap time until bed time. He can sleep in the recliner from 3pm-7pm and then get up and go to bed.
DB
Dust Bunny...pass this on. I can sleep all afternoon and then all night without any other exercise. I've got to get with it in the afternoon and forget the sleeping. I'm going to try to get some gardening done this morning. It's trim up time. Might call it PT although that's really progressing all by itself. I am so thankful.
Post a Comment