Wednesday, October 10, 2018
Wed.
Body of an 80 year old does not like to do a whole morning of garden work. Woo...Oh, to be 60! Yesterday I filled 3 blue garbage cans with garden throw out stuff. The garden is beginning to look like it's GETTING ready for Winter. Not quite done yet but looking better than Monday. I love my summer garden. Just want to keep up with the uck fall stuff as well. I think there have been at least 2 and sometimes 3 cans at the street for at least the last 4 weeks. Maybe longer. Sweeper parts came yesterday and I was really happy to wheel my OLD HOOVER to the recycling can. Lots of plastic in that machine. Bissell proved to suck up a bunch of stuff. Grocery shopping today. Tomorrow should be cooler. Looking forward to that...And pray for the hurricane area of our country.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment