Sunday, October 14, 2018
More stuff.
Well, the rest of the week was interesting. Bread and Bowl on Thurs. Kids on Fri. The big thing Fri was emptying the outdoor fish pond. Woo...those grandsons really got in to it and it was DIRTY. And we had lots of guppies and 2 nice gold fish in a tank in the kitchen. But...sad to say...they all went to fish heaven. They probably had way to much excitement in their lives getting caught. What a hoot. Now the sad part is telling Noah. Sat. I participated in a craft fair at church sponsored by the ladies of the church. But...not much activity during the sale although I did sell a few things. I sold three adult bibs for nursing home folks. In December I'm in an other sale at the Forum...a retirement home so today I made a couple of ladies bibs and got just a bit of Christmas fabric out to work on this week. And...there is NOTHING on the calendar. Woo. woo. So...the days are mine to do with what I want and when I want. Funny how excited I get when that happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment