Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Cough.

I have a terrible cough.  Woke up at 3:30 this morning.  No more sleep in bed that is.  This is getting old and seems to happen every fall now.  This started last Friday.  My immunization from teaching sick kids is GONE!  What a bummer.  Sugarless cough drops are the favored meds but they don't work very well.  So...I'm sort of on the slow side at times.  This came from DOUG!!!   Yesterday Ray and Patty and I worked on Advent/Christmas wreaths for church.  Done!!! They are beautiful.  Patty has the vision.  It seems if those are out of the way I'm a little more relaxed about church decorating.  Put up dates...week after Georgia.  Woo...4 Sun. in Advent, the first Sunday a full week after Thanksgiving...that's a blessing for me.  So now...for the rest of the stuff to decide on.  An interesting problem today...The word Brown 10:30 is on the calendar and I don't have a clue what that could be...In my handwriting.  I thought dentist but that appointment is in the correct place for Nov.  Crazy how I get in these fixes.  Not much on the calendar and I am thankful for that...I can cough to myself and wonder about the 10:30 event I can't remember.   Where am I suppose to be at 10:30.  I won't be there.  Thurs. Mamlins will be back in the states for 5 weeks. 

1 comment:

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Praying for you to feel better!