Saturday, October 20, 2018

Sat. again.

Sat. comes around way to quickly.  But it's here.  Today is EXTREMELY windy.  Woo...sort of scary.  Leaves and sticks are everywhere. It was better to stay in the house for this day.  We need to get the patio umbrella in the garage.  That's about the last job for the fall.  I planted bulbs yesterday.  Love to have something new to look for in the spring.  I've been sewing again.  I made two denim bags for Thomas Schilling.  They are plain, plain.  His choice.  I put denim pant pockets in the inside.  No unusual trim...No colored thread...Just plain.  Kids were here yesterday...Nothing much new has happened...Oh, yes...bought a new scissors...Money, money!!!.  Can't find my two best ones that I received as gifts so the last one I bought was probably 20 years ago.  But I do with I could find the lost ones.  Where could they be!.  I have a huge sewing project after Thanksgiving...So...I'm getting ready.  It's sewing for the Monks.  I'm not quite sure how much but it has been said to be big.  Church tomorrow. 

No comments: