Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Summer is not over.

The calendar says Sept. but it must be Aug.  Hot. Hot.  Still working in the garden and Monday I moved a lot of what was shade and now sun to the north side of the house in shade.  Which meant...GET RID OF MORE IVY !.  This is getting old.  But I cut ferns...dug ferns and moved hostas and more.  I was totally bushed and today I just sat a whole bunch.  And...the hot weather continues.  The humidity must be 110 %.  In fact...We ate supper on the patio and less that 40 feet in the neighbors yard it was raining a ton and we continued to eat on the patio where it was hot and dry.  Funny how that works.  So...the north side of the house is finished and full of plants.  And I continue to think and plan what needs to be moved into the sun garden part of the back yard.  Tomorrow the choir is singing at a memorial service for Sophia...the mother of one of our choir members.  Thurs.  Bread and Bowl and life goes on. 

No comments: