Saturday, September 29, 2018
TV...
Way to much tv watching this week. So depressing. So...broke out the sewing machine this week. Should have done that sooner. We are having an Umoja dinner...money maker coming in Nov. The money provides tuition for high school Kenya student. So...made 4 African animal baby bibs...2 pillows and an African wall hanging. Such fun on my Doris sewing machine. It's a gem and makes me look really, really good. Cooler weather...Wool blanket on the bed but it could be in the low 80's next week. Continue to clean up flowerbeds filling 2 or 3 garbage bins each week with stuff. Still have a few zinnia's for the butterflies but I think the monarchs might be gone. I've been saving flower seeds and today got those into envelops...Now...I need to remember where I store those for the winter. Come on spring...I'm ready. Church tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment