Humm...3/13 Doug is getting skunked big time...Really big time. I should stack the deck for him. I told him he needed help from Jacob. Now there's a great player for sure. Summer continues. We're back to Indiana weather. Hot and sticky. Delivered lots of ferns to a friend yesterday which got me in the mood of thinking what Hostas needed to go. I'm ready, Freddy. Did some moving of Black Eyed Susans to the sunny places. Harvested zinnia seeds. We had a great but hard rain last week which really flattened things and made lots of zinnia plants fall over. Some I pushed back and some hit the trash can. Woo...woes of summer storms. Had a doc check up Monday. All is well although it means another doc appointment today. Also visiting a friend on the west side of Indy to see her garden and she is giving shoes away! That's the best way to shoe shop. Tomorrow B and Bowl. And I'm supervising a Saturday B and Bowl since the group that usually works on Sat. can't this month.
Our outreach minister volunteered me!!!!! Happy to do it.
Wednesday, August 29, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I need help from Jacob on 3-13 too! Jacob always beats me
Post a Comment