Saturday, January 20, 2018

Knitting needles. Sat. afternoon

The needles are clicking.  Great way to work offstress that comes with watching CNN or MSNBC! 
The government...#$%#^&

Took the Mamlins to the airport yesterday morning and it's night now in Kenya...and they will get a plane to Eldoret in their morning.  Woo...long trip.  Grandsons came after we got back from the airport and it was perfect weather to use the sleds which they did.  Snow was right...Temps were right and the hot chocolate was the cherry on top of the experience.  Noah loves to be outside and I suggested a picnic on the patio which he thought was a wonderful idea.  He did take his mittens off to eat his hotdog.  And a little snow added to the lemonade was a favorite.  And after 10 minutes of outdoor picnic he finished lunch in the dining room. Andrew didn't bring his snow clothes but when he heard that we had sleds...a call to his mother fixed that problem. 

Continue with Y visits.  It keeps the blood flowing which makes the body work better...I must admit. 

3 comments:

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Sounds like fun for those grandsons! What a good grandma you are. I checked my email. Anything I am supposed to be looking for? I saw your comment on my blog so thought I would check.

Fantom of Richardson said...

Lela
There are 2 buttons on the TV to solve stress. The most important is OFF. The 2nd button, change TV away from the news channels that bring you stress.

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Very good advice!