Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Next Wednesday.

Slow and easy this week.  It's COLD...usually below zero in the early morning when I take Eric to the bus stop.  And that gets me to the Y at 7:20...I love that time of day.  Still at it morning and late afternoon.  She persisted!!!!!  This week I've been knitting.  Finished a Doris scarf.  That means that I've used yarns and more that came from Doris' collection.  Really beautiful.  And I'm into house slippers again.  The needles are clicking.  Today I did a huge pick up of pastries from Kroger that we will use tomorrow at Soup Kitchen.  And...I'm picking up Sarah Ellen tomorrow morning to work with us.  Sarah Ellen along with two other ladies started Soup Kitchen about 30 years ago.  Should be a fun morning.  And Friday morning it's a trip to the airport with Sarah Ellen and Joe Mamlin sending them back to Eldoret Kenya where they continue to work with hospitalized children...(Sarah Ellen) and Joe continues to work in clinics in western Kenya bringing medicine to the least of these. 

No comments: