Friday, January 26, 2018
Friday....
Snow is gone...No more snow picnic on the patio. But today the neighbor had trees taken down so Noah was outside a lot being entertained a lot. Andrew, not so much. The week has been rather calm. Finished 4 pr. of slippers which went in a box to Kimmy and Jared. They NEEDED them. And then I finished two more pair along with another Doris scarf. Fun to have a few knitting projects on the needles. Now there are 4. Soup Kitchen yesterday. It was a relatively good morning which we earn once in a while. Choir practice last night and of course the Y inbetween. Trying a new machine which really is a work out. I think 10 minutes right now is the limit but I'm sure I'll get better. Diabetic numbers continue to be very, very good. Funny how that works. Eat the right things...Do the right things and something good will come from all that discipline. Weather is great. I stretch it a bit and wear NO coat. Probably should but don't want to. And that should continue for a while. Making a few phone calls to the sheep farmers JB and K. I want to hear about those lambs coming but the ewes are not cooperating with my asking. So...continuing to make phone calls. Humm...last night I called with no answer. Now does that mean that they were in the barn or does that mean that they are ignoring my calls. I sure don't know the answer and they probably won't tell me. So...keep waiting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment