Wednesday, April 26, 2017
This weather...perfect, perfect, perfect.
Yes..it's perfect...did I say that again? Yup! Still working outside. More edging done...worked in the old garden where I killed a ton of milkweed a few weeks ago. So sad...It's Round-UPS fault. There was so much grass in that garden space and I thought I was early for the milkweed. Guess I wasn't. But...some plants are coming back but not enough to fill the space...so...I planted flower seed and I'll be getting a few veg. to fill in. Today I pulled at least 100 maple trees planted by the wind last year. Grr. More to go and I'll get them all eventually. Herbs..must have planted to early. Woo...they don't look to hot but May 1 sale at the Blind School is coming. Yahoo. I planted 10 pots of Red Sage Danshen. The seeds are so small I needed to use a tweezers to plant them. Could not find the plant anywhere so I'm getting plants the long way. Might take 20 days to germinate. I'll need to winter them over in the garage...They will bloom next year. Zinnia and lettuce are up. The ground is so warm but I'm taking a chance on frost. . Cleaned out the garage yesterday. Woo...it's looking good now or maybe just better. One car gives us so much good space. Filled a huge blue garbage bin this morning with ivy that was beginning to climb the house. Now it's all a foot away from the foundation and that should stay that way for a while. No ivy on my house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment