Sunday, October 2, 2016

Sunday

I am so glad today is over.  It's not a good thing to dread Sundays but that sort of was the case today.  It just gets to busy at church. We got to church around 7 which is a usual thing...got all of the hospitality food ready for community and church folks.  But before I even did that there was a lot to get ready for the service.  Yesterday's wedding pushed all of the work to this morning before the 8 30 service.  Today Worship was the theme of the morning.  And...people processed into the service with the candles. banner, offering plates, flowers etc. etc.  Then I sang with the quartet at the first service.  Woo...Back to the hospitality room with a   clean up around 10:15.  Choir rehearsal at 10:30...Church at 11:00.  I was asked to take communion to folks in the pew who could not walk easily.  After church helped to put things back that we used...helped to clean up communion and we left church around 12:45.

Well...not long after getting home I was asleep!  Long nap.  Slow afternoon.  I did go back to church for a great chili cook off.  Yum.  Yum.  Fun to attend an event where I don't do a thing but visit and eat.  Tomorrow the calendar is clear.  Woo, woo.  Might work in the garden if the weather is good.  But...I'm not pushing it.

Taking Tylenol for my hip.  I think it's time for the pain to be gone!!!!  Wish that would happen with no pills but I guess that is not the case.  But very hopeful that this will work.

So...that's sort of what's happened today.  Next Sunday should be EASY.

No comments: