Saturday, October 8, 2016
The next Sun.
I said should be easy. Well...we'll see. We're off to Panara's tonight for pastries and then tomorrow another morning in the Community Rm with hospitality but there also is a Creation Care Festival in Fellowship Hall and Charlotte thinks I need to do the table decorations for a luncheon. Oh, Dear. So...I cut lots of ornamental grass from the yard and I'll be taking cut flowers in the morning to lay on the tables that need decorating. How many tables...don't know at this point but it all will be well, I'm sure. Today was our annual Choir Retreat. It was a great 6 hrs of singing and lunch together and just a lot of laughs. What a wonderful group of friends. Yesterday I spent a few hrs. with my cousin Ada. He grandson is at Riley for back surgery which happened yesterday morning. And it appears that all is well again. Doctors...such great fixer uppers. Got to love them. Thurs. was soup kitchen morning. Lots of folks were in attendance. It was a surprise since for the most part the first of the month is a little slim with numbers BUT...not Thursday. It's the most unpredictable event of the month. Most of the folks were there to eat within the first 30 minutes. We did run out of food which happens on occasion. So...that's it for today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are very busy doing wonderful things! Must be what keeps you so young!
Post a Comment