Monday, October 17, 2016
Another week gone
Well....this week was full of nothing so I filled it up! This was the week to sew bibs for little CP Lydia who lives at the hospital at Moa Un. Eldoret Kenya. Lydia is around 10 years of age...drulls a lot because of C P. and being mute. So...every 6 months I send bibs to her. She lives at the hospital because no orphanage wants to take her because of her limitations. That's life for a few children in Kenya. So...fussy bibs with lace and buttons and beautiful prints. It's something I can do while living in Indiana. 12 will be on their way in December. My friend Vikki posted knitted socks on line and that's the next tackle. I think I can understand the pattern. We have two couples leaving church, moving to be near their children. So...reception for them happened yesterday. I was asked if there were still flowers in the garden and that answer was yes...So...Sat. I shuffled off to church and made 15 centerpieces. Lots of fun and they looked fantastic. Well, I thought so. Sunday I read scripture for both services...I love to do that. And then a good snooze yesterday afternoon. Watched the Colts win the first half...went to bed and they lost the second half. Grrrrr. Stuff happening this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a special thing to do for that sweet precious girl. You are touching her life in an amazing way and it sounds like she has touched yours. You are a blessing!
Post a Comment