Thursday, August 11, 2016
Some stuff.
August Evening. A bit hot. Copper Harbor vacation is over. The weather could not have been better. It felt like air conditioning outside every day but one. No rain and just wonderful company living right beside us. Yup...JB Russell and family that ate breakfast of pancakes with us every morning. Yes...every morning. Couldn't have been better. Then it was reading books. But...I ran out of them. What a bummer. So...lots of walking...scooter riding which made our neighbor a little nervous. It was a blast. We had a great time with our Novi Mi. friends. Ate pasties and smoked fish more than once or twice or three times. We took two days to make the trip stopping in Sun Prairie Wis. just east of Madison. We have a favorite motel and place to eat breakfast. I spent a few hrs. with Leslie and Dennis at their pottery shop and of course we bought back another stash of stuff. Now...back to the everyday stuff. Soup kitchen was this morning. Sat. morning we have a wedding to attend. 10:30...And then Sunday after hospitality time we're heading back to Jared's house. Jacob and Adam are showing sheep at the county fair Monday and I NEED to see that. We probably will be back home on Tues...Thurs...soup kitchen again and then heading to the hand Doc for another trigger finger surgery. I hope this is the last one and I can say it's the fourth one. Then Fri...meeting a new doc. Dr. Goens retired...Bummer...but it's on to the new Doc. Doug saw him today and he things this doc will be fine. I'm optimistic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment