Yes...since I wrote...here is the deal. 20th...Warbinton/Weir Wedding. This is the third wedding for us this summer. 22nd. Baker Doc appointment. She is my diabetic doctor 23rd. I met my 95 year old friend Doris and we selected banners that we will use in a coffee talk at the Forum on Sept 6th.
25th. Evangelism and hospitality meeting at church. 26th mammogram. 27th. ALL afternoon spent with Herb Society friends at the Greek Festival. We talked about herbs found in the Med. area that are included in Greek cooking. Woo. that was a long day. 28th church and I was the liturgist. 29th Doc Dicky getting stitches out of my hand. Surgery successful. So...today I said...I'm doing nothing and guess what. Church called and they needed a receptionist. So that was my day. Woo...All that equals my contribution to something. Tomorrow...I'm home, I hope. I tend to feel trapped in the house though. The mosquitoes are horrible. Half a walk about the house outside and I've been hit more than I would like to admit. Crazy...bugs...go away. Last week we had rain, rain. Morning and evening for at least 4 days and each rain was a real dumping. Tonight thunder was heard again but it's north of us. So...the rest of the week includes soup kitchen on Thurs and then NOTHING! I hope. The next big thing to get read for is the banner talks. So onward and forward I guess. No grass has been growing.
Tuesday, August 30, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! Busy Busy! You sound like my mom and dad lol!!!
Post a Comment