Monday, July 18, 2016

Wooo back again.

Getting ready for the UPs.  Food is bought.  Camp kitchen packed...80% of the clothes are in the suitcase. Books are ready.  Not to much more to do but wait!  Been walking at the Y.  Good thing to do after eating bread.  It's a horrible thing for my body to have with being diabetic.  Grrrrr.  So off to the Y.  It was FULL tonight.  Mornings are so much better.  All the jocks are there in the evening...Female and Male!  So I just walk walk with my ear buds.  Flowers and veg. are doing great.  Water coming at the right time.  I'm sure while we are gone the tomatoes will be here...cantalope..black berries and squash for sure. We've had lettuce and kale.   Tomorrow it's lunch with Doris, Rosie and Kathy.  Then a haircut!  Wed. and Thurs is full as well so it's good that I'm ready for vac.  Friday we'll pack the van and Andrew and Noah will be here for the day.  We're out of here Sat.  Yahoo.

No comments: