Noah will be here soon with a fun, fun morning on the way. Great weekend of taking it easy and doing a bit of this and that. Sat. I finished up some sewing stuff to send to Ga. A little more needs to be added to the box today. We did the Panera run and got pastries for Sunday morning. Up and on the way to church and did some church stuff in the morning setting up hospitality, moving food to the freezers, nativity sets from the atic, singing for sec. service, talking with Doris Douglas and greeting my new North neighborhood friends for their 4th time attending church. I look for them each Sunday. Watched the Colts play and left home before the amazing end to the game. Woo...should have stayed home. Our annual Advent Festival at church was last night and I usually don't attend but did last night. Great session with Preacher Darren and then a good pitch in supper and then back home. Nice weekend.
Today Doug has a Doctor Day. Dr. Goens and Dr. Jim for his mouth.The mouth is much better so Doug says. I might be making more than soup soon. It's been a crazy two weeks of pain.
Monday, December 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment