Monday, December 24, 2012

7 days have flown by.

Christmas Eve.  It will start with a trip to church to fix the altar and place the flowers get the candle baskets out for the first service and just guzzy up the places that are mine to do.  Might do a bit of wrapping today but then maybe not.  I love having Christmas on New Years weekend.  That means that I'm just responsible for me for this part of the month.  I've said on facebook that no presents wrapped, all the cookies eaten and I've ordered the Sat. Dec. 29th  meal from Pasty.com.  The house is pretty well ready unless I get into a sewing frenzy.  And there is no need to do that.  We'll be back at church for the 5 pm service.  Andrew is singing and I'm in the choir loft when that happens so this time we'll get to see him.  7pm service is communion and I need to fix the communion table.  Then it's on to a 9:45 rehearsal for the 10:30 service.  With supper inbetween events!!  Church provides.  And home by 1am.  So...Christmas morning will be slow and easy for us.  Yahoo.  Cookie making might happen, fixing food for the weekend, stuffing the freezer might happen, but then maybe nothing might happen.  Vacation day sounds good. 
Merry Christmas.  Oh, yes...we're to get some snow the day after!!!  LR

No comments: