Monday, December 17, 2012

Monday.

Woo...emotions are everywhere with all first graders going back to school today.  The trust that children and parents put into their children's teachers is extrordinary and most of the time all is well but not the case last Friday.  That event is something to be remembered that should make changes come about with guns.  Let's hope that will be the case.  And lets not forget the mentally ill.  There is no easy solution.  Today Noah is here.  What a healthy diversion.  We made cookies.  More to bake waiting to cool down in the refrigerator.  Noah is such a wonderful little boy.  What a gift.  So more cookie baking. Found Elmo on TV this morning and it just made me sit and remember so many good times watching this show with Eric and Jared. 

I need to see what needs to happen with Christmas gifts this year.  I have some but don't know exactly what the count is.  That needs checking.  We will be celebrating New Years weekend.  I like that because all the church hubhub is over.  Time to take it easy, easy. 

Noah is here waiting for attention.  He's ringing one of Grandmother Russell's bells.  I hear him!!!!

No comments: