Yup...the heat continues and the not rain season is well underway. So...what's old that I'm doing? Watering morning and night. The garden looks relatively good but I'm needing another outlet. Woo...
So...staying cool is a priority. Fans and air condition Y and library and church do it reasonably well.
Sewing is waiting for an order of silk floss to arrive. Hope that happens soon. Sitting in the sewing room just isn't the same when my hand doesn't hold a needle. Doing a lot of reading and some TV watching and yesterday I watched Andrew and Noah at their swimming lessons. Woo...those two little guys are learning to LOVE the water. So good to see water safety in their lives.
Yesterday I had lunch with my three teacher friends who taught first grade together about 25 years ago at least. It's always an interesting lunch to say the least. Andrew and Noah spent a bit of the afternoon with us while Kat went for a job interview. Hope, hope, hope it works for her.
In less than two weeks we will be camping. Yahoo...I'm pretending to feel the cool breeze of Superior with my toes in the sand at Great Sand Bay. New tent was put up..and down. Pancake mix is bought and waiting for breakfast and I'm thinking just a bit of other things. We've done this for so many years that getting ready just doesn't bother me to much. And...it's easy to purchase food stuff right in Copper Harbor. Such a difference when I need to think about just myself. Packing the microwave, electric water pot, electric skillet and the camp kitchen...That's all it takes. Well...some clothes, blow up airmattress and sleeping bag. Woo...easy, easy.
So...it's time to move the sprinkler.
Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment