Monday, July 23, 2012
It's Monday
Monday before the Friday we leave for Michigan. Packed the suitcase already. The weather has been better. Well, maybe I'm getting use to it. Yesterday was 95 and the guys from church including Eric played two and some folks played three softball games at Riverside Park in a one Sun. church league. The fans sat in the shade although there were lots of clouds around. The shade included lots of dusty dirt with lawn chairs and lots of talk. Watering again this morning and clipping dead flower heads. We set up a tiko climber in the backyard after a good scrubbing and the little guys will have more to play on when they visit. Last Friday we had a blast with them and they are coming back on Wed. for more fun. I have two funny Indy grandsons for sure always thinking of things to do. So...on to looking at the camp kitchen...off to the grocery for a few things like dishsoap and microwave popcorn and I can check off one more thing finished and on the way to Michigan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment