Friday, July 6, 2012

Heat continues

Learning to live with it.  Library gets a visit...Y gets a visit...church gets a visit and the rest of the day just goes along. 

I'm starting to create some communion paraments.  New preacher wants them...we haven't used any for a long time and the ones I found at church are in horrible condition ready to pitch.  So learning something new with what to make and how they should be used.  The Episcopalians are in town for their general conference and I think I'll make a visit.  So...it's another something to learn.  Now we can buy them but the cost is really impressively huge.  So...fingers are working at this point.  The first item is a linen cover for the alter.  One is finished...need more for sure.  Who is going to take care of all this stuff.  It's not going to be on my plate. 

Beginning to think vacation.  Pancake mix is bought.  What else...well, need to figure out how to set up the tent.  That will happen when it cools down.  So...not soon for sure.  On to another hot Sat.  Sunday might be cooler by comparison.  Just a chance. 

No comments: