Tuesday, December 6, 2011

It's Tuesday.

Hard to believe but two huge events at North Church were NOT attended by me. I am over it. Nicer to stay at home and just think the smaller stuff. Sat. night was the 40th something Special Friends Party. It takes lots of folks to pull this off and I hear there were plenty to do that. I attended one years ago but have never gotten involved. Then Sun. evening was the Advent Festival. First year I did not attend. Woo...After a most eventful unbelievably busy Sun morning I was very glad they were NOT expecting me to work the evening shift. I will be so happy when the 25th gets here. Or even better Dec. 31st. That when the family Christmas happens. I did work at church Monday getting things in place for the third Sun. in Advent. It's the Mary Sunday and new things have appeared. I have a bulletin board to pull together on the 18th for the Festival of North's Art Community in the Community Rm. I'm home today...Yahoo. Cleaned up the sewing room. Got all the projects that needed to be finished in one place when I determine that I want to do them and fabric scraps are either tossed or folded up for another day. I hung the Kitchen Christmas curtain. At some point it's back to the Y today. That has been neglected. Not good meaning I'm not putting my needs first. So...back at it. The body works so much better since joining the Y. Tomorrow is the front desk work...Thurs. B and Bowl and if time it's the last day of preparation of Banner Cards we have been selling at church. Friday evening I'm staying with the grandsons. Yahoo. Should be fun to say the least.

No comments: