It's pancakes for an easy supper. Reminds me of camping but I get to sit down and eat pancakes, not standing and making more and then more and then more. But...the camping company is always worth it. Yesterday and today I've tackled a huge project. Well, huge in my mind. One of our church banners was coming apart and the solution to put it back together was not an easy one. A whole bunch of the banner's problem involved hot glue gun and that presented huge challenge. I discovered that using a hair dryer to warm up the glue was part of the solution. The other part involved covering the old glue with bits of yarn. So between those two solutions the banner is being put back together. It was an all two day project and it's not completely finished. Three more hours should do it. It's an Advent banner so the pressure is not to significant. And...with Doris bring back Advent banners to North, we are not really desperate. Getting this banner back in to circulation has been on my mind for a couple of years and I finally said to me...get on with it. I knew it would be full of lots of headaches.
The weather temp. remains in the basement but should be in the 40's one day at the end of the week. The ice still remains on the driveway and Doug did chip a little yesterday but it's almost 3 inches thick. Way to heavy to lift even small shovel fulls. It should be in the 40's by the end of the week.
Pacers are playing tonight. The cranky coach was fired last week and they have won every game since then. They are fun to watch. That's about it from Hillsdale.
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment