Saturday, February 5, 2011

2 days

Winter just keeps on giving. We missed the big snow event during the week but now we're getting a snow slam. A wonderful friend...Jane Phelp's memorial service is this afternoon. I spent many Thursday mornings with Jane in the soup kitchen. She truly was a gift. I was looking forward to celebrating her life with others.
Well... I went out to pull the car out and there is at least 4 inches of snow on top of the two inches of frozen sleet with more snow coming for at least 3 more hrs. in the driveway So...I shoveled for about 30 minutes and called off the trip to church. The radar is very dark blue and all over central Indiana. It's pretty but it's another day in the house. We did go to Steak and Shake last night for supper. I guess it will be a basketball afternoon with some sewing besides. Boo Hoo. I wanted to go to the memorial service. It's not to be. The Panera run tonight should be interesting.
You have another winter weather report from central Indiana. It just keeps on coming.

No comments: