Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Just a week...
This time only 7 days have passed since I wrote. I passed the tie project on to it's owner who was most appreciative. My Hancock fabric friends told me about a shop that sells recycled items. Recycled ties would fit the catagory. I visited the store yesterday and it's a wonderful place in Clay Terrace. So...there might be a small business in the making. Well, maybe not. Doctor visits continue to be part of this week. One more to go with an upper gi on Friday. Doc. Goens will know everything about me inside and out. I finished a set of 8 placemats for Kat. Valentine's Day on one side St. Patrick's Day on the other. More to come but I can do them later. Other than a busy week with Doctors, not much going on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment