Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Rain, Rain...Go away

Woo...we have been a whole two days without rain. Northern Indiana is getting it big time tonight. I've been busy with bibs. Fun, fun. I want to make 30 to send to Kenya this fall. Won't be hard to do. Today was working at the church front desk. I've been training Joe and next week he will be on his own. Tomorrow is soup kitchen. No bells and choir during the summer Yahoo. Sun. afternoon I'm heading north to see cousin Ada for a few days. We haven't gotten together for a long time so I'm sure we'll have lots to talk about. Might head on north again to see the Michigan grandkids for a couple of days if everything works out for Kimmy and Jared. I'm getting out of Dodge!. Yahoo. Yearly Fish Fry at Pleasant Grove UM church is Friday and Sat. evening. That's been a must do for us for at least 35 years. It's been close to 90 degrees. Taking it easy.

No comments: