Monday, June 7, 2010
Gone for a while
I just haven't put myself on the chair to make an entry. It's about time or past. Eric had his 40th birthday. Where have the years gone. We went to Steak and Shake and then here for icecream and cake. I just love being with the little grandsons. There is never a dull moment. Working hard on sugar stuff. We've added back a little pill that I was taking a few years ago and didn't take when better days were here. My numbers are great once again and the really importnat thing is that I'm back taking readings. It's such a drag but life could be much, much worse. Don't know really why I'm complaining about readings. Bad girl. The weather continues to be wonderful. The sky remindes me of Ohio days with bright blue color and huge puffy clouds and a great little breeze to go with it. Humidity is very low. The garden looks so lush. Potatoes are blooming, tomatoes look great and the deer has not found them yet. Yahoo. I'm still seeing tracks left in the early, early morning. The whole garden could be gone so I consider my self lucky. Just a few things are missing. Not much on the calendar this week. I'm really trying to keep it that way. A church friend unloaded 9 huge containers of fabric on me so that's been the sorting activity of the past few days. I sorted through all of it, keeping the cotton and flannel fabric but bagging 4 garbage bags that I'm unloading hopefully at a church near by. Don't know what they do with it but the bagged fabric I would never use. There is another stack that will go to the quilters guild. I made two baby quilts for my fabric friend's twin 8 month old granddaughters. They are so cute. That is the babies. The quilts are bad either. I want to work on bibs for these little darlings as well. Church is getting ready for a huge event called Party in the Park. It's going to be a duzzy for sure. All free, huge tent for eating as well as tents for children's activities, jazz band one night, drummers one night and the Lawrence HS band the last night. Should be a ton of fun. I'm a guide along with 4 other people for 2nd graders. I hope not to work very hard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment