Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Taking a break

Doug and I traveled to Michigan to see the newest Russell, Eli. What a cutie. Surprise, surprise. This little guy has a look entirely his own. Lots of black hair and eyes so dark. They almost look black. He's a little guy compared to his birth weight brothers and seems so far to be a very easy baby. He's been to church already. Born on Tues. Church the following Sunday. When we got to their house the whole family was out playing on the ice. Well, Eli was in his mothers arms but he was very near the action. Jacob and Adam were completely soaked but weren't complaining about being cold but they were. Kimmy is doing very well and seems very relaxed with the new little guy. His brothers and dad I would say are in the same boat. It's been a great break from the Indiana routine. Woo...the snow is gone and I hope not to see more till next winter. We're going to have lots of rain this week. Tomorrow is volunteer work at church and the rest of the week is the same old same old as it usually is. We had a great visit and I told Doug we need to go back in two months.

1 comment:

Dee said...

You'll wait a WHOLE two months? What about 6 weeks?