Today we added the fifth grandson to the family. His name is Eli and he weighs 7 12,
We're off to see the little guy and his family this weekend. That will give Kimmy a little time to settle in before we land in her living room on Sunday. We should be back home Tuesday. The sewing machine continues to crank out quilt tops for the Indian Quilters Guild. What fun. Quilt tops make no sense. You take a piece of fabric, cut it up and then sew it back together again. But it's fun anyways. This friday I'm going to the guild's monthy meeting and will take 5 tops and a tote bag. I'm really looking forward to the meeting. The ladies are so nice and the programs are good. It's getting warmer and the snow is finally melting. The Lenten Rose in the flower bed is starting to bloom. You know it's Lent. Tomorrow I'm working on the front desk at church in the morning. Bell practice in the evening. Soup Kitchen on Thursday and then Choir practice. Life keeps on churning.
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment