Friday, March 5, 2010
Friday
This morning I started putting together a wall hanging full of bright colors. It's going in the livingroom when the snowmen come down. That should be soon since most of the snow has melted. Warmer days ahead. The quilters guild met this afternoon and I took 6 quilt tops to donate to charity as well as a bag that will be sold at the quilt show. The sewing room took a brief rest getting a good sweep out. Peg brought me more sample fabrics which are a bit heavier fabric and it's perfect for more bags so another one is almost finished. I like the challenge of making something out of almost nothing. Keeps the brain thinking. Sunday we are leaving for Michigan for two sleeps. Got to see that newest grandbaby. What a treat. Yesterday I took the car to the car wash and it is looking wonderful. We're driving it to Michigan. The truck can stay put for another trip. It's cruise control time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment