Friday, October 23, 2009

Here it is again

Yup...another Friday. I'll need to fill my pill case tonight. Time is going way to fast. Well, there is good and bad to report. The good is that Doug continues to improve but it's a slow go. I think his body took a major hit with this surgery and He's coming around but not real fast. I'm starting another sewing project and this one is for me. Kat's is finished...Kimmy's almost finished and it's MY turn. Still doing the Wed. morning reception job at church as well as the Thurs. Soup Kitchen. This week I fixed GREENS! Oh, dear...so glad I don't need to eat them but they were a big hit with the Bread and Bowl crew. I guess I did pretty well for the first time fixing that dish. Crazy weather. It's been a very cool wet week and will continue that way. Now the bad stuff. I loaned SEM my car and guess what...You guessed it. The little red now has a smushed nose. So...the news this coming week might change a whole bunch of things. I wish little red wasn't 13 years old. I'm afraid it will be totaled. Keep your fingers crossed. I really like that little car. That's about it from here for this week.

No comments: