Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Monday evening

Oops...it's Tuesday evening. Days stay busy. Yesterday a group of us finished the last mailing of the churches' North Notes. It's going on line on the web site. Yahoo. Best decision ever. One thing less to think about. Then I had lunch with my old teacher friends. It's been a while. I had a two hr. meeting at 5 with the Umoja group which is planning the second carnival at Sec. Presbyterian Church Labor Day weekend. This morning I met Alan at church and we packed away a bunch of flower arrangements we used at Easter. It's back in the box. Wow...glad that's done. But really first thing this morning was a PT appointment for my neck muscles. I wish I could say my neck is perfect but it isn't. It's better but certainly not the best it could be. Worked in the yard this afternoon edging some of the flowerbeds. I took it easy and stopped to stretch my neck when the pain came. I'm working in littler bits. Picked up more donated yarn at church this morning and finished a wild hat all in neon colors. Great for little girls. I'm up to 81 hats now. My fingers just keep on going like the everyready bunny. Thank goodness knitting doesn't seem to bother my neck very much. Tomorrow is my morning to work at the church desk. I'll do more knitting. Tomorrow afternoon I hope to get a few plants in the ground. And bell practice is in the evening. The weather is beautiful. Cool but sunny days reminding me of Eldoret weather. Not to much longer before I'm on the way.

No comments: